Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Updates Soon - Oh and Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

For various reasons many people are happy that 2011 is finally over; I, for one, am just happy to have had such an eventful 2011. I don't exactly think that I'm going to make a "2011 in Remembrance" blog post any time soon, but I did want to take a moment to wish an eventful 2012 to my anonymous audience (I love you).

Due to constant celebrating I have fallen behind on certain posts I wanted to write. I promise to get them to you pretty soon. Topics include: New Year's Eve; Barbed Wire Open Mic, THO playing New Year's Eve, Bulletproof Tiger and Frontera Bugalu at the Lowbrow Palace; The Royalty playing at the Percolator; The Sunbowl; Snow in El Paso; Book Downloads; free Lectures; Youtube videos; and random Internet Hijinks.

My best,

rich

No comments: