Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Free Hole Slam presents: The Photobooth Tour (Feb. 14th 2012)

Come on out, El Paso! 
Free Hole Slam presents: The Photobooth Tour feat. Jersey Poets: Joshua Ballard & Chris Rockwell. 

Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2012
The Percolator Cafe, 217 N. Stanton

Workshop @6pm
Slam @ 7pm 


Follow up:

As it turns out, both Joshua and Chris are some cool cats. I was lucky enough to hang out with them on Wednesday night. My favorite moment is when we busted out with a freestyle cypher at the Hoppy Monk. I started to beatbox (poorly) with the music. Joshua and Chris were quick to jump in with their own beatbox, which led to me dropping some free flow poetry. The jazz that night was also great.

In a future post, I will share some of their creative endeavors for you to follow.




No comments: